labrute triche Index du Forum

Forum labrute pour vous aider

labrute triche Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: REMINISCENCES ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    labrute triche Index du Forum -> Graphisme -> Bla-Bla de Graphisme
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
verbcassa

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 15:24 (2017)    Sujet du message: REMINISCENCES Répondre en citant

REMINISCENCES
by Manjallore George Cherian

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK REMINISCENCES

People do not read books and is a regressive trend. Least of all reading an autobiography of an ordinary person is not expected. Autobiography is written by VIPs or ghost written for them by hacks. This volume is autobiographical and do not belong to an account by a VIP nor is written by a hack. I wrote it for the pleasure of writing. I have not written even a word of it on a piece of paper. The manuscript was written in a computer facility known as word. Since it took some eight years to compose it took many versions of word for completion. I have no particular achievement worth mentioning. However what distinguishes the volume is that it depicts the life of a villager who went through the vicissitudes of a feudal birth and existence to reach a position best described by the communists as working class. I was born in a well to do farming family but during the time immediately after independence the farming business ceased to be economically attractive. It will be no exaggeration to say that my family was reduced to near penury because of this. My parents may have realized that farming had no future and with good foresight made me study and accept a humble profession in the vast bureaucracy of the Government of India as a geologist. During the early part of my education engineering and medicine were the destiny professions. Most of my classmates chose those professions successfully. I had realized very early in life that both these professions were not for mediocre students like me. I chose geology for my bread and butter by accident rather than by design. During my early years, that is before I became a student of tenth class my village had the good fortune to receive as gift of hundred or so books in English language. This was kept in a library that charged a nominal sum to become a member and members could borrow a couple of books and two magazines for a week. I started reading English and acquired a taste for English literature although all the books were from American authors. During my two years of intermediate (11th and 12th classes today) I was a student of Union Christian College Alwaye (now Alua). The college had a very good library mostly of English books by English authors. I would spend hours reading there and occasionally borrowing books. Before long I had a fair grip on the language and English literature. I continued to read while in Sagar University in M. P (where I did my B. Sc and M. Tech) which also had a good library. But the University being essentially a post graduate institution the books dealt with a wide variety of subjects besides literature. The idea of writing was foremost in my mind. But in earlier days getting anything published was an arduous task. I gave up after one or two attempts. When I joined service with the government of India someone discovered that I could write fairly well. And that set me up as a writer of sorts but only technical subjects pertaining to my work. This enabled me to write several volumes some of which were published by the government. One such book became a best seller selling thousands of copies. The subject was mineral exploration and the book is still in demand after my retirement although now out of print. I must say that to be considered as a writer and author gave me immense satisfaction. Retirement gave me all the time to write. I wrote two books one on a religious subject and the other a travelogue. Books have lost their place in society due to the fast pace of life today and the easy availability of anything on the net. I wrote a detective novel and a romantic novel and realized that I was completely out of touch with realities that only well known authors can get their books published.

REMINISCENCES Manjallore George Cherian
REMINISCENCES book view

Tags: download torrent isoHunt, free mobi, book online, book online, book from lenovo free, how to find book without register, free doc, kindle pdf book macbook mobile, full ebook, audiobook free, ebook free download, book full, download english, eReader online, ios access how download information online, book get pdf, book view, shop read access flibusta information, book from htc online

REMINISCENCES book for Windows Phone
REMINISCENCES You search pdf online pdf
REMINISCENCES direct link download german android price
REMINISCENCES free download mobile pdf
REMINISCENCES direct link download german android price
REMINISCENCES download full book
REMINISCENCES online touch offline macbook author
REMINISCENCES book full
REMINISCENCES book from lenovo free
REMINISCENCES eReader online
REMINISCENCES book google docs
REMINISCENCES book torrent
REMINISCENCES free mobile
REMINISCENCES .fb2 download
REMINISCENCES download torrent
REMINISCENCES book book free from Galaxy
REMINISCENCES book for android
REMINISCENCES fb2 sale tablet access online
REMINISCENCES book drive
REMINISCENCES book DepositFiles
REMINISCENCES read online pdf free
REMINISCENCES download eng book
REMINISCENCES free epub
REMINISCENCES You search pdf online pdf
REMINISCENCES view cheap kickass сhapter book
REMINISCENCES book OneDrive
REMINISCENCES value pdf full mp3 book
REMINISCENCES book Mega
REMINISCENCES book pc free
REMINISCENCES audiobook free
REMINISCENCES torrent download Rarbg free
REMINISCENCES book 2shared
REMINISCENCES book view
REMINISCENCES discount for book
REMINISCENCES book for Windows Phone
REMINISCENCES book zipshare
REMINISCENCES iphone value francais audio book
REMINISCENCES purchase book
REMINISCENCES book download via Transmission
REMINISCENCES book from htc online
REMINISCENCES book Box
REMINISCENCES download torrent isoHunt
REMINISCENCES book DropBox
REMINISCENCES italian how read price download сhapter
REMINISCENCES read thepiratebay eReader sale book
REMINISCENCES book without payment

48a4f088c3

Virginia Baptist Ministers: Fifth Series, 1902-1914, With Supplement (Classic Reprint)Amish Baking: Wholesome and Simple Amish Baked Goods Recipes CookbookThe Comte De St. Germain (The Secret Of Kings ~ A Monograph): ~As Above, So Below~Photographic+Dialogues+Journal%3A+Moving+Stills+Special+EditionMaryland Historical Magazine, Vol. 4: Published Under the Authority of the Maryland Historical Society for Subscribers (Classic Reprint)Softshell Turtle Owners Guide. Softshell Turtle care, diet, health, behavior, interacting and costs. Softshell Turtle care.Lost in Care - The True Story of a Forgotten ChildBlue Beetle (2016-) Vol. 1: The More Things Change Keith GiffenAll+about+Plaid+Cowl+crochet+pattern+%3A+Crochet+patternGENEVA, IOWA PHOTOGRAPHS

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 15:24 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    labrute triche Index du Forum -> Graphisme -> Bla-Bla de Graphisme Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006